.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

They'll all fall

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Sheriff's 31 subcommunication points

Sheriff has collected 31 subcommunication points. These are based on Tyler's 25 points, but are simpler and in my opinion easier to use. A big thanks for letting me repost them here:

Subcommunications: (sheriff)

I think my material is weak
[ ] Talking too fast in case they lose interest
[ ] Saying "Yeah?", "You know?" in attraction phase
[ ] Using your hands to tell a story
[ ] Continuing to talk without feedback (dig, dig, dig)
[ ] Not being concise

I have low value
[ ] Legs too close / huddling
[ ] Talking too softly
[ ] Qualifying shortcomings: "I'm tired",
"My nice clothes are dirty"
[ ] Justifying who you are, what you do
"I don't want to be rich anyway"
[ ] Scared of body contact with women, unless they think
you're groping
[ ] Pointing out that you're peacocking
[ ] Trying to impress people with stories of previous
relationships/ONSs

You have high value
[ ] Leaning in or pecking - is she that important to you?
[ ] Facing body-language before it's earned
[ ] Chasing if she moves away - move away to reflect it
[ ] Taking shit you wouldn't take from an ugly girl
[ ] Answering questions too early or quickly
[ ] Snapping your head when you're addressed
[ ] Trying to always get back to the thread you were on
[ ] Not treating your wing as more important
[ ] Saying "What?" in the attraction phase
[ ] Too much thought into your answers in attraction phase
[ ] Waiting for her to return in the attraction phase
[ ] Remembering details of past interactions
[ ] Jumping into the rapport phase

I'm over-compensating
[ ] Too business-like, tight shoulders
[ ] Laughing at your own jokes
[ ] Talking too loudly, too expansively
[ ] Approaching where the logistics clearly don't work
[ ] "That's because I'm so fucking sexy"
[ ] Not entering the rapport phase

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home