.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

They'll all fall

Friday, February 18, 2005

Identity: Exercise #2

You've all done They'll all fall: Identity: Exercise #1? Good. (If you have not done it yet, go back and do exercise #1. Then wait a day before reading the below - you want your mind to clear.)


Here's exercise #2:

We all have things we want to have done during our life. I'd like to have lived in a different country, I'd like to write a book, I'd like to have kids, I'd like to ...

Write out a list of some of the things you want to have done during your life. Spend at least five minutes; continute as long as it's fun.





And here's the explanation for the previous exercise (exercise #1):

As I said, everybody has an ideal self, a person they strive to be. And you will never be able to fully define that ideal self. Starting to define it gives it more shape, adds thoughts to each aspect, and is a basis for starting to move towards being that ideal self.

Going through that exercise, you probably found some aspects that are in conflict with each other. We'll resolve these and give you more flexibility in a later exercise; for now, just let them be, and be happy that you know a bit more about yourself, and can be a trifle more you every day.

3 Comments:

  • Hi Eek: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about Link2BeFree. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, Link2BeFree check out my site. The company is endorsed by over 350 Pro Athletes. A good site for more information is http://www.xelr8-xelr8.com. Take Care

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:03 AM  

  • Hi Eek: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about Yves Rocher Direct Selling. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, Yves Rocher Direct Selling check out my site. The company is endorsed by over 350 Pro Athletes. A good site for more information is http://www.xelr8-xelr8.com. Take Care

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 PM  

  • Hi Eek: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about work at home make money. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, work at home make money check out my site. The company is endorsed by over 350 Pro Athletes. A good site for more information is http://www.xelr8-xelr8.com. Take Care

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home