.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

They'll all fall

Saturday, March 12, 2005

(outlink) Clitical Sex Guides

Uhm - was I supposed to write about seduction? Sorry, I kind of forgot.

A significant part of being a good seducer is being able to keep the girls (or men, though that's not my personal cup of tea) you get. And a significant part of keeping somebody is (or at least can be) making the bed time fun. And a significant part of that again is knowledge and technique.

And for that, I couldn't recommend Clitical more. Well, a little more, because I found it impossible to get from the front page to the places where much of the cool stuff was. So I'll point you at their articles directly and recommend "Familiarizing Yourself With The Female Form" (don't know how to find the g-spot? This will tell you.) and "How To: A Guide to Cunnilingus" (don\t know the "ABC trick"? Time to read...)

While the site is meant for women, they also have a section for guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home