.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

They'll all fall

Monday, August 22, 2005

(outlink) Body Recomposition - Lyle McDonald

I've forgotten to make recommendations for where to get good info on dieting. Body Recomposition is Lyle McDonald's website with all manner of background info, including e-books. He's one of the best researchers in the area. If you're into ketogenic diets - going into ketosis a la Atkins - his The Ketogenic Diet - A Complete Guide for the Dieter and Practitioner is the best resource I know of. Beware, though - it keeps the details in place, including a ton of figures and references. Not for the faint of heart.

If you really want to crash diet - losing weight quickly instead of letting it fall off at the body normal pace of 0.5lb per week - his techniques are the best I know of. I personally prefer slow dieting through lifestyle changes, though.

1 Comments:

  • I have been chaged for body recomposition in error. Please cred1t my master card,I will tell the card
    compamy not to pay you

    Please cooperate and this will be easier for all
    THANK yOU,

    Terry AST

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home